All individual tents in main Naibor and Little Naibor are carefully secluded and overlook the Talek River. The dining tent and social fireplace area also overlook the Talek River and a resident pod of hippos. The Naibor Spa tent is also carefully secluded for the perfect ambience for enjoying a massage. A summary of the facilities is as follows:
- Maximum of 22 beds
- 7 Luxury Tents (Main Naibor)
- 2 Luxury Suite Tents (Little Naibor)
- Large ‘Mess Tent’ area for dining and relaxing, complete with Bar and Library
- Naibor Spa for massages, reflexology, manicures and pedicures
- Naibor Shop with wide range of items and locally made crafts
- Visa / MasterCard are accepted
- Mobile phone signal is present. Guests should only use mobile phones in their tents and they are not permitted on game drives as they disturb the wildlife.
- Power is solar generated.
- 4Wheel drive, canvas-topped Toyota Land cruisers are used for game drives, equip with built in fridges and ice cold drinks.
The facilities are ideal for private groups and honeymooners.
Recommended length of stay at Naibor is 3 - 4 nights.
Children under 8 are accommodated on special request only.